- Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”.
- First Time Donor? Click “Register for an Account” on the Sign In tab and setup your Donor Profile.
- Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
- Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Setting Up Your Donor Profile
- Enter your email address and password.
- Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
- Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to sign in?
- No, you do not need to sign in. However, if you do not sign in, your Giving History will not be recorded, payment methods will not be saved, and you will not be able to setup Automatic Recurring Giving. We encourage Donors to create an Account or Sign In if you already have an account.
I'm unable to sign in, even though I was able to sign in using the old Online Giving service. What should I do?
- If you were able to Sign In on our old website and/or old Online Giving service, and this is your first time Giving using our new Online Giving service, you will need to create a new account by going to "Sign In" then "Register for an Account" at the bottom of the Sign In form.
- Why do you need to create a new Account? The Online Giving processor was changed and not all information was carried over, such as user accounts and saved payment methods. Due to this, Donors both new and old will need to create a new Online Giving Account. If you have a past Giving History you will still be able to view it through your Elexio User Account (Coming Soon!).